Anyone Have Any Other Hobbys Or Interests

Guest Malcolm E Boo

128008fe.jpg

bf227546.jpg

Malc, it's a stroked 4.6 with heads, cam, and a number of other goodies. 08 model with under 40000 miles. We are gonna have track times this weekend!

NIce looking car. Do you like Knight Rider then? :D

Enjoy your track day :thumb

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

real Hobbies,

Body building for 12 years now

Play the guitar now for 19 years

I have had a lot of bikes and currently ride a Buell XB9s

Chasing dirty men

Crown... crown lack, crown reserve.

:spit

dont judge me, I got needs to.... ad dont act like you didnt spoon with me that time you came to Houston. Youre an EXOTIC mexican in these parts. Everyone was Jelouse!

:lol6

Guest Mobile1

Them's are all sweet toys, and that is a cool ass drawing as well very talented!

Lately I've been using up my leisure time researching adult websites and eating Cheetos.

Not to change the subject... but would anyone have any idea what would cause an orange wiener?

Guest Malcolm E Boo

Them's are all sweet toys, and that is a cool ass drawing as well very talented!

Lately I've been using up my leisure time researching adult websites and eating Cheetos.

Not to change the subject... but would anyone have any idea what would cause an orange wiener?

:lol2

Thanks for the comment.....

With regards to your prediciment....maybe have someone feed you your cheerios ?

I would see a doctor ASAP :lol

I like to bike ride, buying a new mountain bike next week, I sorta trashed mine last week...I'd so you the pics of my bruises but they are in certain places I wouldn't want pics of on the internet...I ride 4wheelers and horses every chance I get. Biz building keeps me pretty busy...

I also take professional photos (a little side money, went to school for it) draw a bit, and write poetry, hubs and I also fish a lot in the warmer months, and I go hunting with him, but I don't kill anything, I am a better shot than him. And the nerd part of me plays some wow. If you know what that is, you are also a nerd a bit...lol...

Archived