• Created
  • Last Reply

Kyle is for real.he's a great guy.

a great a tinter better then most ..

has the highest prices in the nation.

Don't hate the player player.

I would work for him in a second.

tinting has made him a millionaire

.with one shop.I would love to learn from the best.

.he's one of them for sure.

advanced tinting for the win!!!!!

Kyle is for real.he's a great guy.

a great a tinter better then most ..

has the highest prices in the nation.

Don't hate the player player.

I would work for him in a second.

tinting has made him a millionaire

.with one shop.I would love to learn from the best.

.he's one of them for sure.

advanced tinting for the win!!!!!

He really is, I had the opportunity of working beside him and learned a lot in that time. He's definitely for real, and you must be a good quality installer to work for him. I would do it in a heartbeat if I wasn't committed at the moment.

They tell you all the bull shit to get you out there than when your there its a totaly different BULLSHIT. I've know some people who worked with joker his a real piece of work I know the whole story about this guy BEWARE and besides if you're a real tinter hustlyn mother fucker you can easily make 100,000 a year I DO ?

Take that crap somewhere else dude.  Didn't you see the position has been filled.  By someone worthy of it, I'm sure  

Besides if you already make ex-amount a year then why are you even worried about it.  If this is personal thing then take that over to "dramabook" where it is apparently supposed to be.  

Take that crap somewhere else dude. Didn't you see the position has been filled. By someone worthy of it, I'm sure

Besides if you already make ex-amount a year then why are you even worried about it. If this is personal thing then take that over to "dramabook" where it is apparently supposed to be.

X2! It's funny how you come on here to talk shit, but in reality you must be a shit tinter. The standards for this shop is high, you can't charge $500 plus for a job and put out shit, no one wants to here that it will dry out or whatever excuse you can come up with because you can't put out quality work. Enjoy slaving on those $99 jobs.

They tell you all the bull %&$# to get you out there than when your there its a totaly different BULLSHIT. I've know some people who worked with joker his a real piece of work I know the whole story about this guy BEWARE and besides if you're a real tinter hustlyn mother f****r you can easily make 100,000 a year I DO ?

want some cheese with that wine?

Archived