Why does this seem to only happen to me?

Guest DontWorryItWillDry

Guest DontWorryItWillDry

Scantily clad tail and boobies all over the place and my phuckin' digital camera batteries suck. I was so pissed last night. I have 3 batteries for my Sony Mavica. Two should last 330 minutes and one 550 minutes. Li-Ion..........fully charged before I get to the show...and the mother fuqers all seem to have memory effect!!!!!!!!!! My 550 minute one lasted me phuqin' 10 minutes! One 330 lasted about an hour...the other one 20 minutes. I probably would still be there if the batteries lasted. :lol6 I had to stop taking pics...and didn't even get to Jenna yet!

Anyways, anyone have suggestions as to testing these POS's? Is it my camera?

I have a mavica and have the same problem with boogaman pice, I finally had to take the charger to work "just in case" :lol6 it ran out of juice :lol6

screw it I just bought a new camera saturday :lol6

Guest DontWorryItWillDry

I hear ya...but no use bringing the charger if the damn batteries don't frikkin' hold the charge. What model you have? Can I have your old batteries? :lol6

Guest DontWorryItWillDry

Not that you guys would believe me, but I'm not too into P**n. However, Miss DWIWD II's stage name is Keanna Tai I think. We promised each other not to talk about our work. No tinting talk from me and no "model" talk from her. :lol6 Oh and TTS, I got this shot of one chick who reminded me of your wife's ass. I'll send to you later.

Archived