For medical reasons, it boils down to why are they having issues. Some medications make you extremely photo sensitive. Other conditions has to deal with heat, other the direct sunlight.

I have dealt with many throughout the years. I remember one about 15 years ago a little boy could not walk around his house without getting sunburned. After I installed the film, the kid was all over the house having a blast. While riding in a vehicle he had to cover up with a sheet and they could only travel short distances. After I installed window film, he could travel long distances without issues.

For medical reasons, it boils down to why are they having issues. Some medications make you extremely photo sensitive. Other conditions has to deal with heat, other the direct sunlight.

I have dealt with many throughout the years. I remember one about 15 years ago a little boy could not walk around his house without getting sunburned. After I installed the film, the kid was all over the house having a blast. While riding in a vehicle he had to cover up with a sheet and they could only travel short distances. After I installed window film, he could travel long distances without issues.

A documentary that I watched a few years ago

http://www.throng.co.nz/2008/10/the-girl-who-lives-in-the-dark/

1186606800000-563935-TheGirlWhoLivesinTheDark-1184949753484.jpg

Xeroderma Pigmentosum

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Xeroderma_Pigmentosum

Guest crossy67

It's not just the UV sensitive that will want these films. You drop some cards into you local hospitals oncology department with an explanation of what you do. People that have had skin cancer will be very grateful to be offered something to keep them safe in their cars. It might sound a bit mercenary but you are in a position to offer a much needed service to the very scared and needy. I have tinted a few cars that belonged to people that have been victims. If your conscience is a problem then give a large discount, great for karma. You can use it to up sell in areas (like the UK) where you can't tint the fronts at all (if the car already has tinted glass).

How great would it be for the next news article on window film to be about it helping solve a medical issue instead of it being about just cause to pull over a car loaded with drugs and people with warrants.

This is one of the many ways to grow this industry and build great PR for the benefits of window film.

Archived