What's a good spray bottle to use?

I'm talking about standard spray bottles like this: http://www.americanprintingequipment.com/32ozeconomyspraybottle.aspx

We have new spray bottles at work the detail guys use, but the valves or something break down quickly and start spewing contamination. I use these for super concentrated slip solution for doing Chrysler 200s and other cars with deep window frames. I don't spray the glass with it, just the exposed side of the film. Anyone use or know of a good professional grade spray bottle? Thanks.

I used to think the same until that bottle I use now, I think its called mercury but not sure. I like it cause I can spray fast and throw it right on my shady apron and move all around a vehicle and have it with me at all times with little effort.

Is there a big difference with the $34 hose tip and the $76 hose tip? Sometimes the water beads up funny like didn't have soap in it. When I add more soap, I get soap suds. Maybe I will play with it again, hate fulling up water bottles. Do you guys use the keg for the back window? I don't want to get to much water back there.

Archived