MikeMN Trans AM thread

If I were to buy a GTA that would be the same configuration I would want. Burgandy w/tan digital dash 350 and I would be ok with or without the t-tops but I imagine the non t-top car is more rare. I also think the V6 turbo version white w/tan gold wheels looks really good.

What model is the other TA? 79,80,81?

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If I were to buy a GTA that would be the same configuration I would want. Burgandy w/tan digital dash 350 and I would be ok with or without the t-tops but I imagine the non t-top car is more rare. I also think the V6 turbo version white w/tan gold wheels looks really good.

What model is the other TA? 79,80,81?

1979 10th Anv 403 auto.

The 20th Anv is the one you think looks really good , a friend of mine had one of them, sweet car and fast.

A T/A is a right of passage for every Italian kid when he turns 16 isnt it ? :lol2

I am not Italian but I have had a lot of with Trans AMs. My older sister had an 85 she got new when she graduated high school. My parents were old school and if she had a date she wasn't allowed to take her car so I got to drive her car nearly every weekend.

Im 1/2 Italian. And I have had several TAs and 8 or 9 IROCs. The TA was always a more dolled up version of the camaro IMO. Of all the ones I had my favorite may have been a 88 blue IROC convertable with black top gold wheels and stickers with a tan leather interior.

Im 1/2 Italian. And I have had several TAs and 8 or 9 IROCs. The TA was always a more dolled up version of the camaro IMO. Of all the ones I had my favorite may have been a 88 blue IROC convertable with black top gold wheels and stickers with a tan leather interior.

Did you have big a Gold chain around your neck as well........... :lol ...... :poke

Did you have big a Gold chain around your neck as well........... :lol ...... :poke

I going to take the 5 th on that

Archived