Places to buy tools?

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

no problem patric. were close right here in san diego but I placed an order on monday, was here on tuesday with free shipping. cant beat it :thumb

Thanks again Mike. Very happy to hear that you have been pleased with the service. Have a great weekend! :beer

44 tools or film suppliers only, hands down!!!!

I just had a question for Customtinting and the others that are not buying from Zola. What could we do better that would cause you to consider doing business with us? I am asking not to be funny, but to truly understand if there is something we can do to improve our service, offering, etc. to appeal to more customers.

We offer a very solid selection of tools, have very competitive or lower prices than most suppliers in the industry, ship from both the East and West coast for faster shipping accross the US, and now we offer free ground freight on all orders over $49.50. In addition, we try to be active and supportive of industry resources like TD and the IWFA. Finally, we started the Window Film Professionals groups on Linked In and Facebook that combined have over 1700 members to help encourage the open sharing of ideas to further the industry, etc.

Are we missing something that we should be considering? Any feedback or help would be greatly appreciated as we are always trying to improve and your feedback helps us to know if we are on the right track.

Thanks in advance. :beer

Beside that, I would like to a list for each section with a little checkbox and quantity so one can make an order of all items in each category without the need of having to select each item, put it into the basket, having to go back to the categery etc etc etc. I can see your page and 44tools are bascially exact the same.... just a sugestion to make an order much faster...

Thanks for the feedback vzla! :thumb We are updating the website over the next few months, so I will see what might be able to be done along those lines.

Archived