how are your numbers 1/2 way thru the year

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

to try and help with no shows if im a bit conceerned I will always have the custys mobile number and ill either ring and or text the day before just to confirm they are ok for the tint and make it out like im making sure they know where the garage is etc. ive had one text me back saying they will have to leave it to the following week.

glad to see you others are doing great...

as to the 7 days a week post. I see you havent been tinting all that long....dont burn yourself out

I work sometimes 7 days a week....doing home estimates on sundays....in the summer its tough not to work alot....my shop is small only two of us tinting and me doing the paperwork and estimates....but take time to have fun.

vent visors seem to be a huge issue here....take the good with the bad....we have patterns cut for most trucks and a few cars . put the film on cut the top edge lay your clear liner pattern on and cut your side and bottom....not a problem.

and no shows...I really dont care to much during the summer months....like april to november.....if I get one a week thats more that usual but it leaves time to do some shop maintance and lets us work at a comfortable pace for the day. a cancelation is better than I can plan rather than wonder if something is just late of not showing...I text customer the day before to remind them it works great....when scheduling I never ask for their number...I ask for their cell number and follow by asking if I can send them a reminder the day before or if they know how to get to our shop . if not I text the directions or address to them. and cancelations or reschedules I have a list of scheduled custoners that tell me to call them they will bring it right over.....so if your scheduleing weeks out like we do tell them if they schedule and something opens up you may be calling them to come in sooner that makes people scheduling weeks out happier to set an appointment...

We are having an awesome year! Regarding no-shows, I have actually had fewer this year. I am suprised about that though, since I have been scheduled out 2-3 weeks for the last 1.5 months. The further out I am scheduled, the more no-shows I have seen in previous years. Perhaps people are using their smartphones to remind them of appointments :lol .

I don't mind no-shows much, cause they give me a break. That's why I have off this afternoon!

We are having an awesome year! Regarding no-shows, I have actually had fewer this year. I am suprised about that though, since I have been scheduled out 2-3 weeks for the last 1.5 months. The further out I am scheduled, the more no-shows I have seen in previous years. Perhaps people are using their smartphones to remind them of appointments :lol .

I don't mind no-shows much, cause they give me a break. That's why I have off this afternoon!

many also mentioned that this year is their best showing in history. Let me confess here. I am envious and lost, hearing stories of splendid growths in our industry. Sometimes, I do want to reflect why I am in such dismay state, facing eroding margins.

Archived