how are your numbers 1/2 way thru the year

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Money is nice, but family is more important! Make time! Unless you are single then working your ass off keeps you out of trouble lol

for sure. If he's single stay that way for quite a time and bank money cuz once your not single=there goes all your time

Staying booked, but seems like more no-shows than previous years. Can't complain though. :thumb

avoid no shows by having them come by first with X vehicle so you can look the vehicle over. And I know you might have done a hundred of that X vehicle but it shows interest in thier specific situation. Then if customer seems shady (which 90% of the time if they show up for a look over their golden) ask for a deposit if it comes to that. They ask why? Well you can tell them the reasons which most you guys should be able to handle. Never quote over the phone as it will almost always burn you in the ass.

I price almost every job over the phone. I think the deposit idea is great, but alot of people are turned off by having to pay a deposit. What if people who would show up are turned off by having them come to you for a price and they go else where to have their tint work done. I only get deposits on jobs over $1000 and no car I have ever tinted came close to that price.

Archived