Thought I had some competition coming...I was wrong

So I live in a smaller town, roughly 100,00 people. There are 3 legitimate tint shops currently, along with the out of your garage tinters. This week I saw where a guy is opening up, yet another tint shop. At first, I was pretty concerned; not that he would put me out if business or anything, but just that this good thing I've got going may be disturbed. Well, I've been keeping an eye on the progress to get any hints as to the talent of my new competitor and what his shop turns into (because the shop itself is rough, but in a good location). Moving along... Yesterday I pulled up and no one was there and I noticed the windows on the shop had been tinted...very dark.....in 2 pieces each.....what looked to be auto tint!!

Needless to say, I'm not very concerned anymore. It will make me tighten up and have better custy service and tint every car sent my way with the best film I can offer.

No. And even if we did, I wouldn't trust either of them to stick with it. I'm not going to let anyone else dictate my business. I'm just going to focus harder on myself and let everyone else do their own thing.

No. And even if we did, I wouldn't trust either of them to stick with it. I'm not going to let anyone else dictate my business. I'm just going to focus harder on myself and let everyone else do their own thing.

At the end of the day, we are our greatest enemy.

At the end of the day, we are our greatest enemy.

I've been saying that for years; however, it was more in the contaxt that groups out to do the USA harm need only sit back and wait because we will destroy ourselves through our own thinking, outlooks and perceptions. And so it is witnessed lately!

I personally expend little energy worrying over competitor's doings and focus more on what can be done to keep me out in front. I got this from being 1 of 24 tint shops in a city of 75K population.

Archived