Ever heard this one?

I did a fairly new 4 door Honda accord recently. I stopped by to ask the customer how she liked her windows. This is the first car she had ever had done. She said she was glad I stopped bad. She said when a car comes up to her car from behind, it looks a lot of headlights behind her instead of just the normal set. The tint is very clear(Llumar 20%) and sat down on the defroster lines perfect. I told her how looking thru the tint at an angle can give it a little bit of a glare. I think the defroster lines stick out to her more now than they used to. Is this is her mind or have you heard this before. She told me to come get it one night and drive it and see what I thought.

I've seen it, I can't remember what kind of car but I noticed it really bad on one car. Tint was fine, laid down fine etc. but it looked like there was a different set of headlights on each defroster. Strange, and the custy never really cared for me so it wasn't a problem.

totally "normal" to be that way. Light refracting off of the tint bending over the defroster. The thicker the line the worse the effect.

Now, my question is how in the world is a 20% a very light tint??

Archived