I wanna warn you guys that have succesful business, and plan on keeping it that way about traveling tinters. Not all are the same, but there are some that are just down right killing the game, and leaving bad taste in the shop they worked for mouth. These guys are chasing the dollar and living in the moment, and dont have a care in the world. Stop hiring these bumbs.

If you can turn out good jobs, then by all means keep doing you. But if you travel from shop to shop because you have a drug problem and it effects the work you turn out and the way you perform, then we as shop owners need to stop facilitating this type of person.

I can appreciate that from fellow MD tinter. Anything specific I should be looking out for?

If you can turn out good jobs, then by all means keep doing you. But if you travel from shop to shop because you have a drug problem and it effects the work you turn out and the way you perform, then we as shop owners need to stop facilitating this type of person.

I can appreciate that from fellow MD tinter. Anything specific I should be looking out for?

....One's who talk a big game.....:dunno Saw the guy I used to work for go through countless ones that came in singing the prettiest song you ever heard but when it came down to it they were just lip syncing.

Archived