LOTP #218

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Malcolm E Boo

- I'll drive down and give slayer some BC maters, that'll show him :bat

wish you would !!!! bring some real molson golden with ya too , eh ???

:lol2

Feel my pain.

I just sliced my cuticle with some 4mil.... ouch!!!!!!

those are the worst.. Last year when I was razor blading a sticker off a door I slipped and had my other hand on the door panel. I sliced through the nail and the tip of my index finger then stabbed my middle finger and the razor blade was stuck in the middle finger. So I had to pull the razor blade out and I was bleeding everywhere. I lost the feeling in the tip of my index finger and have a 1" scar on my middle finger. The weird thing was eventhough the tip on my index finger was barely hanging on it healed up nicely besides having no feeling in it..lol

Ouch!! Now I feel like a sook for complaining about mine.

Guest Malcolm E Boo

Feel my pain.

those are the worst.. Last year when I was razor blading a sticker off a door I slipped and had my other hand on the door panel. I sliced through the nail and the tip of my index finger then stabbed my middle finger and the razor blade was stuck in the middle finger. So I had to pull the razor blade out and I was bleeding everywhere. I lost the feeling in the tip of my index finger and have a 1" scar on my middle finger. The weird thing was eventhough the tip on my index finger was barely hanging on it healed up nicely besides having no feeling in it..lol

Suck it up princess

ok you lousy wanna be Canadians......

- I'll row myself across the Atlantic with Rocky and Bullwinkle - and show Malcolm :bat

- TD hiding behind are requote - shame on you :bat

All's good in the world. As long as we have rye, hockey and friends, we don't really give a $hite about anyone else. Too busy chillin'

:nohit:

Looks like I dodged that one. :lol

:lol Yet you returned to the scene of the crime.

Guest Malcolm E Boo

ok you lousy wanna be Canadians......

- I'll row myself across the Atlantic with Rocky and Bullwinkle - and show Malcolm :bat

- TD hiding behind are requote - shame on you :bat

All's good in the world. As long as we have rye, hockey and friends, we don't really give a $hite about anyone else. Too busy chillin'

:nohit:

Looks like I dodged that one. :lol

Nothing to dodge

Canadians call it Foreplay.

Feel my pain.

Suck it up princess

I have. It's been in and out of my mouth for the last 10 minutes :lol2

Archived