LOTP #218

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just the list of closing costs and such was very long. Learning what short sales are, taxes, inspections, title, insurance on and on etc etc.

Good luck man! It was the most stressful thing I can remember short of losing a loved one. Make sure you and the Mrs. don't take the stress out on each other :twocents

Guest VaTinterPMan

Hey c2c I dont know if youll get it or respond since you are leaving town, but I asked you about how to pull the panels on a 12 camry, was going to do my moms car this weekend since I havnt got around to it, and I figured it be better having a idea going into it than just winging it....

Have a good Trip man!!! :beer

Do yourself a favor and buy "Buying a house for dummies" or something like that. I bought that book some years ago before looking for a home. I learned a lot of information just from reading it. If you are buying used, it is expensive, but in your favor to have the property inspected. We walked away from a property that we loved after reading the inspection report. The chimney was pulling away from the house in that report.

It's mandatory for the loan to have it inspected. :thumb

Just the list of closing costs and such was very long. Learning what short sales are, taxes, inspections, title, insurance on and on etc etc.

Good luck man! It was the most stressful thing I can remember short of losing a loved one. Make sure you and the Mrs. don't take the stress out on each other :twocents

We are trying lol

What does a 1700 sq ft house go for in your area?

It really varies, we are trying to find something under 140k. Looking at 4 places tomorrow, 2 we really like.

I hope we can do this well.

Guest VaTinterPMan

Vatint, I will PM you later tonight. :thumb

Thanks man.....

Bad storms rolling into my neck of the woods and D.C. I love storms but I think we have had enough damage already this year...

Archived