Anyone ever try this??

Guest benski

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

We have 2 different business cards that we hand out to automotive/glass businesses. One that list everything we do (much more than tint) which is great for companies that don't offer similar services. The second is a window tinting only card which is great for companies that offer products or services similar to what we offer...just not tint. The business card includes a coupon simply because people like to feel like they are getting a deal. I do not approach anyone to talk to them about it because I hate it when people do that to me. I find business cards easier since people will slip it in their wallet or purse versus something larger which will most likely be thrown away since it is a larger size. Plus business cards are cheaper so no big deal if they get lost or thrown away.

If I see a car that has some mods or just a sweet car (brand new camaro, Mustang, POrsche, etc) I'll put a card tucked in the driver's window seal. I do this pretty much everyday if I see one. If the people are just getting out of their car or something I'll stop and tell them about me. It has gotten me more than a few jobs.

ya, thats what I think im gonna start trying to do... see a newer car, or one that has mods on it without tint... just nicely ask.. have you ever thought about getting your windows tinted, hand them a pamphlet and say have a nice day, no pressure and say give me a call if interested... if I get 1 out of 10, thats that money I didnt have, plus maby a few more referals... reason im asking is I want to get away from my dealership and get out on my own doing this full time instead of part time.

Guest Malcolm E Boo

ya, thats what I think im gonna start trying to do... see a newer car, or one that has mods on it without tint... just nicely ask.. have you ever thought about getting your windows tinted, hand them a pamphlet and say have a nice day, no pressure and say give me a call if interested... if I get 1 out of 10, thats that money I didnt have, plus maby a few more referals... reason im asking is I want to get away from my dealership and get out on my own doing this full time instead of part time.

And the trophy?

Heisman Trophy that cam newton won.. Nissan was sponsoring it that year, and they had the trophy at our dealership for like a week for customers, and who ever to come in and get a picture with.... the size of the security box the dam thing came in was effin huge.. almost didnt fit through the door

Guest Malcolm E Boo

Heisman Trophy that cam newton won.. Nissan was sponsoring it that year, and they had the trophy at our dealership for like a week for customers, and who ever to come in and get a picture with.... the size of the security box the dam thing came in was effin huge.. almost didnt fit through the door

Thanks

No idea who Cam Newton is or who Heisman is but it answers the question.

Guest Malcolm E Boo

Cam Newton was the quaterback for the Auburn Tigers when he won it... the absolute best player in college football for that perticulat year wins the Heisman

:thumb

Archived