Anyone ever try this??

Guest benski

The closest gas station is an easy place to prospect. Just pick the easy car, and strike up the conversation.

You have the time it takes to gas up the car for a pitch. A neighborhood gas station likely means it's someone

who lives in the area. It can be easier to trust someone who you can find without driving across town.

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I do it all the time... I like to hit up the street races on Friday and Sat night...

Funny thing about attending Street Races in California:

"You are a spectator if you watch or are present at an illegal speed contest or at a location (public street or highway, or private property) where preparations are being made for such activities, for the purpose of viewing, observing, watching, or witnessing the event as it develops. Anyone who engages, aids, or participates at a speed contest violates the law and could be cited. "

Guest zturner

I tend to do it quite often.. I grew up and was taught how to tint in my dads shop.. so I was always promoting business.. it's really hard to get some people to agree to it, but some people just want it done regardless of the price/availability as long as the quality is there. definitely have a nice model to show them you can put out some clean work

Archived