2013 CLS63 AMG, Any tips?

FBO

oops may want to be careful tinting the backglass as well... I think I may have just fried this one! I was using very little water now the doors won't work and the lights will not turn off. Just might have to keep this one overnight and let it dry.

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

this will be my fourth 2013 CLS.. never a problem until now. 2 diagnostic test and no problem found. on this model the Electronix are on the floor board passenger and driver.. and 1 in the trunk. I think it's the 1 in the trunk that got wet because I didn't touch the windows.

Guest JSR TINT

is there anyway to match the front window with the quarter windows, they come from the factory pretinted and the front windows r different from the backs any suggestions

Yea hard to figure..the whole car is one big kick azz computer.... Its sensitive when moist. When I find out what we replace or at all Ill post it.

48hrs dry time ...maybe?

Any word on the car? I got one scheduled for Wed. Thanks.

i did a C63 AMG last week only back and passenger site and there was no problem at all, only the space backwards you have to work is terrible, i wish i were a tiny little man with pretty long arms

BTW the station waggon is called shooting brake here in Germany

Archived