2013 CLS63 AMG, Any tips?

FBO

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Tip? Yeah, charge an arm and a leg. Also try not to get the doors wet. I recommend popping doors. Why? The seat/window/lock control module is IN the door and if it so much as gets a droplet in it...plan on spending over a grand to fix it. I am pretty certain they have not changed this from 2012 to 13 but I have not seen the 2013's yet. $100,000 car and the engineers still havent figured out how to keep electronics out of doors!

Guest VaTinterPMan

:bingo ^ also I try to put a towel or something that absorbs water into the panel...I over do things but I dont want to pay a grand to fix it IMO....

Also are you doing a wagon? Cause they have the wagon in the new 2013....I have only seen them but the 1/4 windows by the back glass are really tight to get to...

Tip? Yeah, charge an arm and a leg. Also try not to get the doors wet. I recommend popping doors. Why? The seat/window/lock control module is IN the door and if it so much as gets a droplet in it...plan on spending over a grand to fix it. I am pretty certain they have not changed this from 2012 to 13 but I have not seen the 2013's yet. $100,000 car and the engineers still havent figured out how to keep electronics out of doors!

Thank you! This is why I hate German cars lol

:bingo ^ also I try to put a towel or something that absorbs water into the panel...I over do things but I dont want to pay a grand to fix it IMO....

Also are you doing a wagon? Cause they have the wagon in the new 2013....I have only seen them but the 1/4 windows by the back glass are really tight to get to...

Hi, It's a Sedan.

Guest VaTinterPMan

This is the Wagon....They are going to see how they sell in Europe first before selling in America....But people with money get what they want....Supposedly there are more over here than people think...I have seen one....But people with money get what they want...

2013-mercedes-benz-cls63-amg-shooting-brake.jpg

Guest VaTinterPMan

Super eazy car! frameless doors..just trick the glass. I dont think the waggon is available in the US...could be wrong

Yeah when I saw the car in a parking lot I was like what in the world is that....It had a Marine Sticker on it, so any car can be imported over for free from over there if someone is moving back....But I have also read that people with money have gotten some....It is super rare....But I like it....Looks Slick....I would never pay that much for a car though....

Archived