What did you tint today?

1 hour ago, Slick said:

glad it was you not me.....hope ya got paid what it was worth. :thumb  

Wasnt my favorite RV to tint but got decent loot and the interior was removed and had great access to the windows and they dropped it off and didnt hold their breath and inside the shop was good also

Just now, Apex Tint said:

I love the 2G Eclipse!  Is it a GSX?

How was that back window? ?

Its a GST. I actually have a 1g GSX sitting at my house lol, love the DSM chassis.

I could not get it done. Was not very happy about that at all, I know its on of the harder rear windows... but still pissed me off that I couldnt even get close.

I learned more about the two piece process and plan on trying that with that particular car. The owner is a close friend so he was extremely patient with me not being able to get it done that day.

Edited by TintConcepts

1 hour ago, TintConcepts said:

Its a GST. I actually have a 1g GSX sitting at my house lol, love the DSM chassis.

I could not get it done. Was not very happy about that at all, I know its on of the harder rear windows... but still pissed me off that I couldnt even get close.

I learned more about the two piece process and plan on trying that with that particular car. The owner is a close friend so he was extremely patient with me not being able to get it done that day.

All Wheel Drive Turbo :drool   the only thing better than large displacement. :drive  

Don't beat yourself up on that rear glass.  Yes,, it is one the harder ones.  Not impossible but rather difficult.  

I know you said you were going to two piece it.  That's cool and you should learn how to do that as well as one piece.  BUT = if your friend will let you try again, at least give it  another try before you go straight to two piece.   :twocents   

If you aren't using a 40" piece at leaving it as long as possible around all edges,,, try that.  Also, try shrinking the entire backglass on low speed and higher heat.  

Yes it will take forever but it might help you get  closer to accomplishing it.  

Good luck :beer 

Edited by Bham