Cutters/Programs??????

Guest ecc

thanks, do you fell like that is the best program out right now? what kind of cutter? I see they have packages with cutter/program together or somebody told me to use roland cutter? just wandering if cutter with package will compare to roland? thanks again

Tinttek 20/20. Lots of changes for the better over the yrs. If there is a pattern you wish was a bit longer , shorter, etc. it's easy to adjust that 1 time or save permanently the way you like it. Easy to copy and paste individual windows and move them over to other templates to minimize wastage. Customer support very good . :thumb

Here's a read you might find of interest on a post I made a while back:

http://www.tintdude.com/forum/index.php?/topic/52835-Tint-Tek-20/20-for-free

808tint-did you have many problems with the tinttek?

tint wizard-I see you have a lot of knowledge about the tinttek20/20 do you use it regular? and what kind of cutter?

Sorry about all the questions lost a tint installer this week, looking to order cutter/software asap when I find right combo thanks for input

The system has improved since the last update. Both plotters at both shops are Q100 . I've never had an issue with either of them . I know the owner of Tinttek personally, I can have him give you no pressure call to answer any and all questions if you want at home or work.

Archived