Cutters/Programs??????

Guest ecc

The system has improved since the last update. Both plotters at both shops are Q100 . I've never had an issue with either of them . I know the owner of Tinttek personally, I can have him give you no pressure call to answer any and all questions if you want at home or work.

Still got my Q100... :thumb

Spend some time checking out all the major players and see which one YOU like the best since you will prolly be using it for awhile.

I have the CCut program and love it for what I need. Last month I taught a class in Canada teaching how to apply plotter cut patterns and we were using Film Vinyl Design software ......the patterns fit perfect. Software was really easy to figure out also.

Cheers

I use filmdesigns and a graphtec plotter. I have not used any other software seeing as they want you to pay to try it and thats not gonna happen from me.

I will say that the customer service and support from the FVD team has been amazing!!

I also use the PPF patterns from FilmDesigns and love them!

It would be nice to have a free cut or two from all the software brands to compare whats best for you but, they don't make that possible for some reason?

what do the different programs cost up front vs. per year?

I really want to buy a plotter, but I wouldn't just use it for film cutting. I'd like to buy a large, high-end plotter/cutter and use it for all types of vinyl, film, PPF, and signage. Is there anything to look out for/avoid?

Is there ANY film software out there that is not based on a required subscription? AllData has a similar setup, but they also have a 'power user' program for their DIY program so I buy complete schematics for $11 per car. Better for me than $1000+ a year....

Plus, EVERYBODY allows a free trial period. Why is this an exception? It sure slows me down in my decision to purchase at all....

Archived