Solargard Ultra Performance

Guest SHOWTINT

The ThunderDome in action!

SG is a great company with lots of great films.... Try a different line :dunno

Usually when someone comes on TD and starts bad mouthing one company generally there is a agenda.

Your the one kind of being a keyboard bully....... But...... We welcome ya anyway :beer it's all good, no need to get bent up.... It's just the Internet.

Welcome to the forum

Cheers

***** have you thought of becoming a subscriber? Lots of good people here.

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest SHOWTINT

Thanks for the welcoming . not meaning to be a bully I was just telling my story . You are right about SG they were a great company but have done wrong to more then just me . was not bad mouthing but telling it how it is . I Was talking about an entity not a personal attack that's what was brought to me . Having more then 23 years in tint game I have seen and used it all . I was SG Biggest shop in my area . I was a panorama dealer and the costco shop . Not looking for any Argument but being told to get over it when it happened less than 24 hours ago is pretty ridiculous , and have moved on . Here's a little something you guys probably don't know a few years back I was down in San Diego testing films for solar Gard When I found out about tint dude as I was in the office when I realize they were paying an Employee to sit on the computer and defend them . Damage control is what they called it at that point time I had no problems with them because I had a terrific rep . So my history with them is pretty extensive .

Guest SHOWTINT

Dude you don't know how to read or what ? I was a SG dealer for longer then you been in Business so dont run your mouth if you don't know what you're talking about . I Guarantee we did more sales in this one store then you done in your life . Keyboard Commando

oh no.... you have said on here that you don't have a clue what the film costs today so how could you really say anything about the price? Like I said though you must not have been doing THAT GREAT if you closed down the tint business for something else.

You will find film reps for a few of the companies that participate on here. You will have to dig deep to know who they might be as most are only here to be friendly. Every company can have problems.

I will say that the few reports I have heard of Solargard would keep me from wanting their film. There are many who love it though....

Guest SHOWTINT

Look man you keep putting words in my mouth never said I had no clue . So quit trying to start crap . You Obviously didn't read the post because first of all it was three not five post but if you read it you would know what I said I've been there customer since the 90s So I guess I need to clarify what I meant was they wouldn't give me a total for my order not prices on film. Moved on already this only Happened yesterday . Have already set up an account with CP . I have no problems with SG films just didn't like the U.P . We had it on our company truck . I used to defend SG are just like you till they did to me what they have done to so many .

Archived