Your company on your car?

What's your opinion of advertising your company on your vehicle? What do you think of when you see a vehicle with company information on it? What do you think of when the person has company information on their vehicle and drives like an a**hole?

I have never has my company inf on my personal vehicles, I always worry about being a target of vandalism or possibly some of my more aggressive driving habits turning off potential customers. I always feel like people are under a bit more scrutiny when there is identifiable information on their vehicle. I am considering adding some though. I don't have a lot of advertising out there, and I commute in the busiest times of the day.

You need to spend some days in Albuquerque, lol. Sometimes evasive manuevers are necessary. People here are terrible with the texting while driving, not letting people merge, going way too slow or way too fast, all sorts of obnoxiousness. They all drive like they don't have insurance, because they likely don't, so nothing to lose.

We have crazy drivers here too, well in the town I just moved out of anyway. They race off the green like it will prove they have a big wiener, then race up to the red. I drive pretty mellow so I'm usually coasting by them as the light turns green, so they have to race up around me again to get to that red light.

It's just stoopid. I can imagine how much gas people waste doing that.

We have crazy drivers here too, well in the town I just moved out of anyway. They race off the green like it will prove they have a big wiener, then race up to the red. I drive pretty mellow so I'm usually coasting by them as the light turns green, so they have to race up around me again to get to that red light.

It's just stoopid. I can imagine how much gas people waste doing that.

My Jeep is one of the slowest vehicles on the road, I can't really drive crazy, just sometimes you have to be offensive with the morons out there. I have yet to be in a wreck in 17 years of driving, many clsoe calls, but nothing yet. I think with the texting and driving my wreck free days are up though. My commute I see a driver in every other car paying more attention to their phone than the road.

You need to check with your insurance company if you do not have it listed as a commercial vehicle. Lettering up your personal vehicle the insurance company will classify it as a commercial in the event of an accident. They could refuse to pay up.

I've lettered my vehicle for years. It is one of THE best forms of advertisement you could ever do. As mentioned above though, just drive good, don't be an ass hat And for god sake stay away from cheap azz film when installing Or you will get vandalized a year or two down the road :lol

Archived