Llumar ATR

Yep, the last few winds on the roll always go in the trash. My rep said hang onto the remaining roll and he would give me a credit, but it is not worth the waste of time and extra storage of 20 or so rolls a month I.m.o. As far as the glue it must just be a fluke like Smartie said. Maybe due to anti fog or something. I have tested out a few lately just to see what the outcome would be and definately found a much more aggressive adhesive more consistantly than not. All films have their own unique issues, so no biggie. Just checking the see what the masses have come across. Overall a better film than most.

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't know if this corresponds with any glue issue but I know my father's buddy has been doing LLumar warranty work for vehicles that were tinted within the last 2 years.

I know the management changes with the season. I'm not sure what else changes with them.

Guest tint phantom

I have a glue residue problem with any fresh film less than 3 yrs.old most commonly madico, llumar, 3M, the most aggressive adhesiveness. easiest tint to remove are solar-gard , sun-gard sun-tech . it also makes a difference if you use a window cleaner or soap and water to clean and prep window before installation.

Canada, but before making the obvious comment about climate difference , research a bit on ozone depletion and know that "Canada" is large . just like Florida isn't the same as New York, :lol

Our area has bad ozone depletion allowing more UV damaging rays through than many "southern " states :lol

Archived