Smartphone

If you need a mixture use the xpel gel. I've done it dry and w gel and never had issues w any phones,ipods or ipads

I use water and soap and just lightly spray the Ppf not the phone. Been doing it that was since my palm treo 650. Never had a problem

Oh sorry I thought you meant patterns for some reason. DUH!

Okay I apply the piece dry, or just like MikeS stated very little, fine mist, and on film only.

I bet the Xpel gel would be really nice.

Ok guys

I'm developing a product here in my country and I will send the material to a client to test it.

Water + Soap.

I do not have the gel MHP Xpel would be very expensive to bring that stuff here

Does anyone know the formula of the gel? haha

Thank you

If you need a mixture use the xpel gel. I've done it dry and w gel and never had issues w any phones,ipods or ipads

I use water and soap and just lightly spray the Ppf not the phone. Been doing it that was since my palm treo 650. Never had a problem

Oh sorry I thought you meant patterns for some reason. DUH!

Okay I apply the piece dry, or just like MikeS stated very little, fine mist, and on film only.

I bet the Xpel gel would be really nice.

Ok guys

I'm developing a product here in my country and I will send the material to a client to test it.

Water + Soap.

I do not have the gel MHP Xpel would be very expensive to bring that stuff here

Does anyone know the formula of the gel? haha

Thank you

If you can send your address to me at jphillips@xpel.com, I'll get a sample of it headed your way. I've always done it with gel or alcohol/water. The gel is kind of nice, because the thickness/viscosity keeps it from draining into the earpiece/mouthpiece, etc. It's always best to spray the adhesive and wipe off any excess like Mike mentioned.

Archived