Here's an interesting tint order

Lots of folks would not get a chance to do that, as they do not touch cars over 5 or 10 yrs old !

I usually don't either as they are time consumers.

I've been researched and sought out for this one. He did his homework. He knew that he had to accept whatever I have done as an end result as its simply the best I can do. He kniws I take pride in my work as hes seen many jobs ive done frim filks around.He approached me in winter which was intentional on his part so I'm not "turning down easier jobs" and finally, he knows that each car will take as long as they take and I charge what I feel is fair AFTER the job is completed knowing that its time and experience rather than cost of tint . It's basically a dream job for winter if up to it. :thumb

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

those corner windows are a pain....I did one very close out of the vehicle. They were aftermarket glass and were laminated....that was the worst part of them. Couldn't heat to get the film to stick better.... I did get them finally though.

Nice extra work load there for you....and it must be nice to have the money to have the toys and even that sort of garage space alone....

Those were damn hard quarter windows to do. Once I figured out the best method to do them, they were pretty good. I had the back three windows popped out for me and did them this evening. The front to rolldown and triangle windows came out very very clean.

It goes back together tomorrow, I'll snap a picture tomorrow of finished product :thumb

Archived