Here's an interesting tint order

my dad had a 1948 chevy 3100 but it didnt have those dumb corner windows. I miss driving that truck. it was the first of my dads vehicles that he let me drive. he also had the 62' version of the truck pictured above right before he got the 48' and a 1965 chevy elcamino before that.

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

those corner windows are a pain....I did one very close out of the vehicle. They were aftermarket glass and were laminated....that was the worst part of them. Couldn't heat to get the film to stick better.... I did get them finally though.

Nice extra work load there for you....and it must be nice to have the money to have the toys and even that sort of garage space alone....

ouch...yes those quarters are nearly impossible, we just had a set dropped off last quarter sometime. We had them for like a month, we tried so many different films finally got them done with cxp45%. We would get the shrink done looking nice, film completely layed down on the outside (working on the bench). Then when installing, we got the top layed down heated the %&$# out of it then when going to squeegee the bottom out the top pops up!! :bat

Archived