id like to give a big thumbs up to GTS (Glass Tinting Supplies) for there stellar delivery time. I ordered out of business hrs on Saturday evening thinking the order will be processed on monday arriving wednessday syd-melb but no it was on the door step today was surprised and happy. :cool

id like to give a big thumbs up to GTS (Glass Tinting Supplies) for there stellar delivery time. I ordered out of business hrs on Saturday evening thinking the order will be processed on monday arriving wednessday syd-melb but no it was on the door step today was surprised and happy. :cool

Hey WAM,

It is our small warehouse crew that can take credit, they always come in early to have orders ready for our 9am pickup, and love what they do. We seem to have Sydney/NSW and Melbourne/VIC under control, but North Queensland, Tasi and Perth are a working progress. So many lost hours chasing down the whereabouts of orders.. :sad

Daz,, I do think about window film a little too much, but I just feel very passionate about the industry that has provided for my family, and I really believe that the concept of the Independent Network can make a real difference. I am getting to know many of the great people in the industry now, and that alone is worth it. And I really can not wait to sit down with you and have a beer, and tell some stories about the tinting game... Oh.. and other stuff that is not about tinting... We can talk about the Blues ending the lucky winning streak of those banana benders. Maybe we aren't taking enough Peptides? :lol

Good on ya Daz.

Archived