• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

A few year ago a shop in Vancouver had a co-owner who made the local police really mad with his smart mouth over I believe something different than tint. Long story short he drew their attention to him and believe me da police don't forget. Was not long before the shop was busted for installing illegal film and fined I was told 10,000 bucks. After court the fine was reduced to 500.

Eastwood, of course he didn't have the customer sign a WAIVER :facepalm2

I think the judge saw the big picture of a possible vendetta between the police and the individual and just set the fine at 500. Experience has taught me to never argue with the police .... save it for the judge.

In 1986 I was arrested for arguing with the police about the legality of putting the paper dealer plate in the lower corner of the windshield after tinting my new truck. They couldn't arrest me for the placement of the plate but did for grand something auto theft of the truck I had just bought... said since my insurance form was handwritten it was forged!!! ....

I did spend lots of money suing the city for false arrest.and lost! More advice is .... you can't win suing city hall :twocents

Police did drop the arrest ............ for what it's worth :eye

aaah the stuff life teaches us

Cheers

Just remember, there are alot of idiot juries out there!

The woman whk poured coffee in her lap, and sued mcd's

Another case, lenell geter.

He was accused of a crime in fla, but he lived in another state and was at work.

The jury convicted him, made national news, so if a person thinks a jury will make

the right decision, thnk again...

I will post what happened with a local rookie cop when I get to the home computer..

Archived