The new epidemic

We usually get a couple R&Rs a month but lately It seems we have been getting alot more, anyway today in the last 3 hrs we have givin 5 esimates for remove and replaces for bad tint 3 of them were newer cars 2-3 years 1 was just a bad tint job and 2 were allready breaking down. Looks like alot of these people that tried to save a little money when the econemy went south are seeing the sour side of the sweet taste of a cheap price. :dunno

I got a call yesterday from a lady with a newer vehicle wanting the fronts redone that were bubbled. She said my price was "crazy". She hung up before I could explain. Oh well, she's crazy for wanting to put more shiat film on there that will look the same in a couple years.

Guest TintFocus

I been seeing a 2012 charger at church that has purple tint :evileye Vehicle inspectors fail cars for tint left and right here now, now installs are 95% legal pretty nice not having to try and talk ppl out of it.

Purple tint makes my :olfa retreat so far that it goes inside itself. :lol

That said, I know a fairly wealthy guy around here that has a brand new Dodge Diesel with the big wheels, nice tint, lifted, keeps it detailed, all that.

And I kid you not, a Green Bay Packers arm magnet coming out of the drivers side window carrying a football. Plastered on the side of the pretty truck.

:nope

Archived