So, Today I made my own Long handled Blue max

Thanks, I got the baskets from Walgreens. Thank you TINTDUDE, I have two of those for the blades, what I did was break the magnet of an old speaker an put it in there, that magnet just pulls the blades when I snap it lol. Once I have it full, I get a water bottle with a lid, then fill it all up. I never throw the blades in the garbage, I always have this fear that someday a homeless person might cut himself going through garbage, so I just put them in a water bottle and close the lid.

Ha, no frustration left after hammerin' that Unger down. Do you do horse shoes as well?

Old speaker tied to and hanging from string makes a good floor cleaner for popped olfa segments, too.

lol no, no frustration here. The only frustration I have/get is when ppl call me and ask me if I could tint a E350 All around for 120 lol...

or the "poor man's Thor's Hammer"

:lol

:lol2 This^^ My first thought was "What's wrong with a thor?" and then you posted that comment hah. I've had to break out Thor on a few 10mil jobs and I don't quite think that contraption would hold up heh. but cudos for the creativity.

We have been doing variations of that for years for different types of poor access. No fancy names like "Thor" though.

We just called it a squeegee on a stick.

Sometimes poor access also calls for an olfa to be duct taped to a stick.

If I can find the photo you should see what we did for 8' glass tubes with a 6" diameter requiring security film on the INSIDE.

Nice repurpose of the blue max. Why dont you just buy a bulldoze though thats what it is specifically designed for. works great.

I Have all the tools on every catalog of every store, bulldoze to yellow fin. But, no matter what I used there would be some solution left behind at the bottom of the back glass, So with this, I just push most of it out. It works great, Trust me :)

Archived