I bought 8 rolls of film from the Texas distribution center. Tinted around 48 cars some with Excel 45 some with Excel 20 and some with Excel 5. On ALL of the driver/passenger windows done with Excel 45 they have all started lifting and peeling across the bottom edge which I tuck 1/4" below the gasket and also from the top edges. I called to inform them of the problem and told them that they never sent warranty cards for me to fill out but I gave them the master roll numbers. They told me no problem someone would get back to me in a day......well it's been 2 weeks and nothing at all. Has anyone else had this problem or lack of customer service. Any suggestions as what I should do next? Thanks in advance!

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

what is your method shaping the film to the door glass?

I do a snap shrink on the cars that need it but it is still peeling up on the ones I don't. Also, when I remove the film...there really isn't any glue on the glass or the tint. I remember when peeling the liner how easy it was and how tje liner would almost fall off the adhesive.

Guest thatsnappyguy

Sounds like you got what I HOPE is a bad batch. Film Credit out the ass is all they will most likely do, but let us know.

In this day of competition with so many film choices, I'm surprised a relatively new fish like them aren't bending over backwards for you let alone not even returning your phone call in a timely manner. Shame in them

Call the Vegas branch. Tell them you have already tried to go through your distributor with no luck. One of the reasons I use them is because of how easy it has been to work with them ,and great customer service.

Seen this happen with another brand years back.... All I can say is the Excel 20 is the best looking 20 NR I have seen....I have seen a lot in 30 plus years....Get on the ball AWSF and send me a free roll for the plug. I paid for my 60' sample rolls upfront.

Archived