FlexFilm

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I talked to Ralph briefly 2 weeks ago before placing a small order. I assumed he was the main man. I noticed my order came from AL. I thought they were based out of GA. No biggie though.

It's dangerous to buy any brand of film from a start up company that I don't know because of warrantee work. Don't know where the film came from and if it goes bad who will be there to make guaranty claims good?

That said........I have heard only great things about flex film! Ralph you there?

I am Ralph Van Pelt. I am the owner of Flexfilm. I am far from out of business. I split with a business partner who asked me not to go public with the separation. He will not take down our old website (www.flexfilmdistribution.com) which confuses people. He has changed the number on the site to his cell phone number. When people call it and want Flexfilm or the owner.... you see what is going on! My phone number direct is 770-401-5555. I have had that number for 20 years. The office number is 256-748-8468. Our new sight with updated information is www.flexfilmplus.com. Our facebook page is www.facebook.com/flexfilmplus. Our youtube channel is www.youtube.com/flexfilmplus. We have a very cool facebook group and it is Flexfilm Nation.

Sorry Steve, I couldn't keep it a secret any longer because you and your employees tell people that I left a company that I own and run every day selling film.

We built a new warehouse in Ranburne, Alabama after our Flexfilm partnership separated. We opened our new facility in February of this year (2013). We needed more space and like the location better than the one in Georgia.

Glass Tiger Window Tinting is a Tint shop located in Lilburn, Georgia. I used to be 50% owner. They are still in business and use all Flexfilm products. They do quality work. As far as I know, they still have the most positive google reviews in the Southeast. Thanks for your comment about omniflex! Flexfilm is the film company that is located in Ranburne, Alabama. We had to build a new facility because we outgrew the other facility.

Well Ralph, Steve Flanagan must be giving you a bad rap with people because I sent a buddy of mine to Glass Tiger thinking it was you and he was NOT happy. They sold him on Panaflex and installed OmniFlex because he called me complaining that the film was not blocking out heat the way the box demonstrated it would. He also said the quality of the install was bad too. I had no knowledge of this past relationship you had so I was thinking it was you and your guys who did this to him. Apparently this "Steve" guy is doing some "bait and switch" with people and the word is getting around in Atlanta that it is you. I also had talked to guys on here that are saying the same thing about you - "bait and switch" methods. So I would be concerned if I were you.

Just sayin'

Archived