where can i find???

Guest Homer J

Guest Homer J

last year I purchased my first vinyl cutter its a GX24 Rolland for my window tinting business to add some customers and money as well, ok so I go to the mall and they have a graphics shop in there that make decals ,tags ,signs and stuff like that and I noticed they have thousand of images that I cannot find for sale on a disc, I have a lot of images on some of my disc but not nothing like they offer does anyone know or where they get these images or an easy way to vectorize and clean an image quickly , most of them are popular images , star wars stick people, zombie stick people, football, baseball, basketball engery drink logos, dc ,airwalk mostly the stuff that's "IN" now???

Guest Homer J

I have LXI master plus, and a Rolland GX24 cutter, still new and learning at it also.. a lady I worked for back in 2005 done this stuff and hooked me up with 8 disc with a crazy of amount of stuff on them ,some of which I have used a lil but most of it I wont,, so I go to the mall and walk into this graphics store and they had tons of killer images which I have never seen on a disc, most of it copyright stuff, I can pull most of it off the internet but cleaning it up takes forever. im just looking for a better and quicker way to vectorize this stuff... the vector magic thing is pretty cool but it only does so much and cost $300. guess im just lazy and looking for a miracle tool to do it all...lol

Archived