I want to make screen protectors!!

Guest efkidd525

Guest efkidd525

I qant to make screen protectors with the same stuff that PPF is made with which I believe is a POLYURETHANE FILM (correct me if i'm wrong.) I would of course like it thinner than PPF the material the company i work for id using about a 1MM thick stuff. I am wonder what kind of machine/plotter will cut what I am trying to do. I am also trying to cut vinyl also. is there a machine that will cut it all? if anyone can chime in on the situation that would be great, Thanks.

was thinking about this the other day. but people can buy a pack of 20 of them for $0.99 on ebay... theres no money in it that I can see... better off making strips that go around driver side door handles on cars to prevent key and ring scratches

Guest efkidd525

this is what i mean. I want to cut polyurethane material the size of an iPhone screen and apply it to phones. there are other companies out there that does this such as Ghost Armor and invishield. I want to do the same thing but take it to another country. I know what material I am going to use as it is only 0.013 inches thick and will be perfect. The material can be cut with a plotter or a DIE cutter. I want to know if anyone has advice on which plotter I can use and what software I can use. 

was thinking about this the other day. but people can buy a pack of 20 of them for $0.99 on ebay... theres no money in it that I can see... better off making strips that go around driver side door handles on cars to prevent key and ring scratches

i ws thinking of that to i see it on the mercedes . Also you can put a piece where the trunk is that always gets scratched A easy package is the 12" hood (no bumper ) doors and trunk opening  for $175 . Shouldnt take a guy more than an hour to do . 

Archived