Officially the slowest "Tinter" on here

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Flawless as in no bubbles, creases, fingers, cuts were accurate etc. I didn't say perfect haha

One of the better ones I have done though, don't focus on the time straint you may have, that'll cause you to rush and make mistakes. Happy tinting!

I understand your description of flawless tho.... perfect in this business does not =100% because it is nearly impossible with dust in the environment that we cannot even see in the air, until it is inbetween the tint and the glass..

Man, one of the BEST tinters I work with ALWAYS says the same thing when I ask when's it gotta be done by: "As long as it takes" we even make time to just talk tint while doing the job..... Make sure you enjoy it. There are MINIMAL tinters who have your attitude on quality and just starting out too, your already ahead. I would still recommend working with a pro or as many as u can really. I work with a lot of tinters an still look for others to subby out too for experience. You can learn SOMETHING from EVERYTHING. Start loving the skill it takes, not just admiring it or thinking it will take you forever to get like that. Look at it as more than achievable. When I see a hard job or something new, mostly I end up ripping film off and getting my pro to do it that I'm with. But I'm never intimidated by it, I'm keen to do it. It's just film? But the experience is invaluable. If u do a "perfect" job, you can nearly guarantee first, that customer is definitely going to get tint again if u use the right shit. Secondly, they may or may not come back to YOU, but they will know where to go to get a "perfect" job. More often than not u will be stripping tint for them with a look on their face that says "sorry, I should of come to you" no matter how long it takes. Keep it up u legend!

Archived