Officially the slowest "Tinter" on here

Do you ever feel annoyed that it took you over 2 hours to do an install ?.....  if so , just remember TintTech Nottingham took 7 ( YES SEVEN ) hours to do an install on an easy new Vauxhall Astra :headbang .

I must add though , I was chatting all the way through , it was a flawless finish and I do not do this for a living  :dteeth  ( which is a good job really )

post-36543-0-70018900-1385860135_thumb.j

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

P.s. insults , criticism , banter , banter at my expense , sarcastic comments and pure meanness are all welcome ;)

What's with all the nice , feel good comments?

Am I on the wrong Forum?

This is TintDude isn't it?

7 hours......geez man get the lead out. You should have tinted that thing, cooked a 3 course dinner and downed 4 pints in that time.

7 hours ...bugger me. Hahaha .

Aaah , where's Malc when you need him ?

JK... I agree with the sentiments above....nice job.

Ok, so if you've only done say 10 cars in 10 months..... You've really got about another 10 years to go at that pace before you can really be a tinter, in regards to not tinting a car a day. Probably about another 30 years before you really start to get how much u need to know in all aspects of tinting.... 7 hours seems like nothing now huh? Out of curiosity..... How much film do use to do a car in 7 hours?

Archived