Officially the slowest "Tinter" on here

ahh thats okay then hopfully now im going to start getting more and more work every month , and off the top of my head i cant remember, there was 2 windows that had a little bit of contamination in so i re did as i wasnt happy with it not being perfect so say about 200"

and yes thirtyfive that make me feel alot better about the slow install !

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I can say I've come close to that 7 hrs on a couple cars, mostly in the beginning. Pride yourself on taking exactly how much time it needs to take. If you consider all the handicaps you are dealing with like: distractions, inexperience, big vehicle, undeveloped muscle memory, poor/basic setup or conditions, etc.... Then 7hrs is not really all that bad. A lot of tinters up here are not dealing with many (or any) of these handicaps so naturally it would take them less time, as will you the more cars you have under you. Keep at it and keep the focus on the quality, use time only to gauge your progression. :twocents

Best of luck man :beer

Only one was perfect on this earth . no such thing as flawless , not criticizing your work just being honest ttn after 20yrs in the business trust me youll get humbled, by someone whos pickier than ourselves, someone that you just cant please.  :cool

Archived