2014 BMW 435

Underground

The door glass still has the stupid dots on the back edge unfortunately.   :bat 

3rd brake light is up top and removes like past gens.

Easier to me since there are no dots up top.  Just tight as hell in the back and the back seat headrests are built into the seats.  Luckily this models seats folded down. 

The door glass still has the stupid dots on the back edge unfortunately. :bat

3rd brake light is up top and removes like past gens.

Easier to me since there are no dots up top. Just tight as hell in the back and the back seat headrests are built into the seats. Luckily this models seats folded down.

x2 to everything here. I removed the sweeps because of the tightness in the front bottom corner, panels pull back like usual.

There ARE some wide dots at the bottom of the back glass which didn't cause much issue other than not looking as good as it could. Lots of room around the window but too bad the headrests don't come out. Still not too terrible of a car to do. Llumar ATC20 on this one.

post-33967-0-48130700-1389753996_thumb.j

And no "late" comments!!!! Here's my disclaimer:

My post is just another point of view for others who will eventually search this thread.

The "4 series" threw me off when the people called the other day. (Especially when the dude said it was an M4) but today in rolled an old junky 435i :lol

But when they called the first thing I did was check Tintdude to see if there were any surprises!

Thanks to all who post advise and tips on this website. :beer

Does the rear quarter glass on this one need to be shrunk? I have to do just the two quarters on one of these today for a local body shop. They had to replace both as the car had massive hail damage on one with only 400 miles! Sounds like an easy one but thought I'd ask. Thanks!

Archived