UltraGard Sentinel Security Safety film

Had the pleasure of installing the UltraGard Sentinel security film throughout a house on Sunday and as always was simply awesome to install..

The customer was extremely happy with the end result.

A big thanks to Mike (GTS) for giving me info and heads up re the film and helping with the U know what:))

What do you like about the Sentinel Ozi?

Is there anything that makes it better to install than other brands ?

I have seen 3M Ultra, it's a real different security film but all the other brands I've used have been much the same, some have better optical clarity is all.

I've installed a few small pieces of the 4mil clear, but didn't really notice a difference between it and any other 4 mil clear.

I guess thats good?

Now... The new FG films that are coming from UG next year are a whole different story.  :yep

All I want for Christmas is for 2014 to come quicker.. Some big news coming soon..

To my friend the tint activists.. I think I may found some inner peace.. :thumb2

To my friend the tint activists.. I think I may found some inner peace.. :thumb2

Bahahaha :lol2

Hey gts,

Wouldn't mind a piece of that peace too mate. But that's all good isn't it? Considering I'm just a little ol' independent..... Getting the best product with great support while my supplier gives me work just to support me all for free? All while getting the same price for film as the biggest buyer? Why wouldn't u wanna be an independent on your own and not payin royalties and management fees and more for your film than an independent anyway..... Right?

What do you like about the Sentinel Ozi?

Is there anything that makes it better to install than other brands ?

I have seen 3M Ultra, it's a real different security film but all the other brands I've used have been much the same, some have better optical clarity is all.

Heya Daz,

I have not installed safety film before so couldnt realy compare..

I thought it would be a challenge however was quite a breeze... I used plain water to stop it from moving around as much...

I used plain water to stop it from moving around as much...

BTW, if strait water is used the film will take a lot longer to dry, you would be better off using just a little soap for the application of the film and more soap used to squeegee the film on the glass. 

Archived