Using MaxPro, Considering switch to Global QDP - Any Inputs?

Guest tintpro2007

You have this question and your using max pro......lol

Supply and denand makes em cheap. Plus they manufacture there own film from start to finish.

MaxPro has to pay fir the raw materials and pay someone to make rhe film. Gareware aka global do all this themselves.

You do understand that we are unbiased in our opionions right? I wouldnt use maxpro if it was givin to me for free. Maybe you should be less inquisitive 9f global and ask the same questions about MP. Who makes it, where, how, reputation of MP, and if maxpro is so good how come most if us professionals have never used it?

Not bashing you at all bud but its always funny when members will listen to salesman hype but are hesitant to use what we all use and beleive in. We are not salesmen our jobs don't depend on lieng to you. It is honest feedback. Good luck.

Guest tintpro2007

You have this question and your using max pro......lol

Supply and denand makes em cheap. Plus they manufacture there own film from start to finish.

MaxPro has to pay fir the raw materials and pay someone to make rhe film. Gareware aka global do all this themselves.

You do understand that we are unbiased in our opionions right? I wouldnt use maxpro if it was givin to me for free. Maybe you should be less inquisitive 9f global and ask the same questions about MP. Who makes it, where, how, reputation of MP, and if maxpro is so good how come most if us professionals have never used it?

Not bashing you at all bud but its always funny when members will listen to salesman hype but are hesitant to use what we all use and beleive in. We are not salesmen our jobs don't depend on lieng to you. It is honest feedback. Good luck.

First off I'm not bashing the film, simply asking questions. And I did ask the same questions about MaxPro before I started using it, I also just toured their plant 2 weeks ago so I am fully aware they buy raw materials from others and they put it together themselves like many other film companies do. Your assumption that I didn't ask questions or be just as concerned about MaxPro is one of the many reasons I left this forum all together for 3 years. You assumed I didn't ask those questions, but you're wrong I did and I do about every film no matter what the name. Have a good one bud, and next time assume less.

Guest tintpro2007

Cool. Good luck bud. Sorry you got all bent outta shape for honest feedback. Never called ya names or assummed anything. Ill keep outta your threads. Have a Merry Christmas.

You said I should ask questions about MP. Therefore you assumed I didn't when I did. I'm aware that everyone is giving honest opinions, that's all I asked for, I'm not "bent out of shape" because you gave an opinion, all I stated was don't assume I didn't ask the same questions about MP.

Merry Christmas fellow tinter, and realize I'm not mad, just get a little irritated when others assume stuff about a situation they don't know about.  :thumb

Ryker nailed it with me liking Global. I have used no telling how many rolls on thousands of cars since around 06 and not one comeback. Pretty impressive for me since all the other films I have used have always came back to haunt me.

I have never used MP other than just messing around with it to see how it handles so can't really give a opinion on it.

I believe Jack S is still part owner in the company and can say from knowing him that he is a stand up guy who prolly has forgot more about film than I know!

Howard sells many products with Global being his top shelf product. Between Howard, Richard, Phillip and Bob they cover the USA each with their own territories. Like Jack they all know this business very well.

Here is a video I made at the SEMA show a couple years back that should give you a idea on

"How It's Made"

The fewer hands in on making any product produces a better end result IMO

Cheers

Stan

**** again, not saying anything bad about ANY other product.

Everyone has different likes and there are several great products for us to choose from.

Archived