Trimming PPF on vehicle

The tape is some awesome stuff, but unfortunately it won't work with PPF. PPF film is too thick and the tape string won't cut it.

Too bad it doesn't work on PPF, it sure would make cutting alot easier. The tape works just like the video on vinyl.

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I remember weighing out the, options of both schools a few months sho then decided on san antonio for some reason... I can't recall why...

You say you have been through the san an course or the people at 44 have?

I am guessing that you are referring to Xpel?  If you take the class you probably will never use the steamer again!  It is a good course to take if you want better results faster using less tools.

You are referring to the San Antonio course  just to verify?

Yes, I took the 2 day advanced class in San Antonio, TX.  Alex is the trainer there.  The only thing is that if you are looking for training on bulk installs, you will not get that type of training.  The training is geared towards kit installs, but he can show you how to trim for sure.  The course will help you cut down the install time with better results.

Archived