tint removal

What brands of tint are out there that the glue comes off with the tint as you peel? I just had a rav-4 today with front window tint I had to remove due to our local laws. I peeled a corner and started pulling, glue came with, and no clean up required. I was happily surprised.

Guest Wilson's Express Tint

im in florida take a blck garbage bag and cut it to size of window soak back window and lay film across the inside of glass making sure its flat and covers entire surface. If no sun use heat gun and heat outside of the glass up but not too much make sure someones slowly peeling film as you do. Mos

Guest Wilson's Express Tint

im in florida take a blck garbage bag and cut it to size of window soak back window and lay film across the inside of glass making sure its flat and covers entire surface. If no sun use heat gun and heat outside of the glass up but not too much make sure someones slowly peeling film as you do. Most of the glue will come off as well. If that dont work scrape it or reschedule on sunny day and do the same procedure without the heat gun and just allow sun to bake for 20 to 30 minutes.

Mathew Wilson

Wilson's Express Tint

Fort Myers, FL

What brands of tint are out there that the glue comes off with the tint as you peel?

I peeled a corner and started pulling, glue came with, and no clean up required. I was happily surprised.

I understand that most US tints will require clean up the glue residue after removal.

I believe that the above adhesive-removal experience that you shared (above), hints that the removed film is of Asian-origin.

Archived