Facebook is more an exercise in brand familiarity... Direct sales don't work well but it gives you a chance to built trust and become familiar so when they are ready to buy you are who they think of for that product or service.

:bingo

Advertising? Plenty of ways to put your mark on the map. Facebook is not advertising that targets people looking for window tinting though, it's a broad audience. Still worth it though, it's free? If you get not one enquiry ever your still getting your money's worth.

I use it, but just to do the above quote. Pretty much to let everyone know that I'm their local window tinter.

Guest mjv231

I see Facebook as a great word of mouth tool... I personally hate the advertisement I see on Facebook, but it's a great tool to use if used right. For instance if you do one persons car you ask them if they mind you tag then on the pictures and then their friends see it and may possibly arise the question hey I saw you got you car done at XYZ shop and if you did a good job that person will refer XYZ shop... Not sure if that made sense...

Facebook had worked wonders for me, but I am also in the local area closed facebook forun which has helped me gain exposure a great deal IMO

TO, I guess I better start learning... I don't know what a local area closed FB is!

Cheers

Stan

Don't feel bad Stan Google has not heard of " local area closed Facebook" either.

Archived