Workshop noise

So, myself and jj were in the workshop yesterday with some music pumping, a band by the name of arghoslent, and we wondered, for far too much time, if we were the only tint shop that would have death metal assaulting the senses while doing such a gentle job.

What do you guys listen to whilst tinting?

Slayer seems to be a Friday favourite here

TripleM..

I love Rock.. And not Cold Play.. I mean actual rock.. AC/DC.. Foo Fighters... Queens Of the Stone Age.. Gunners.. Living end..

And a little bit of the older stuff like The Stones and Led Zep..

Metalica is about as hard core as it gets in my work shop..

Doof doof music gets broken..

Usually we have the iPod on random so it gets a bit of pop (gotye, awolnation), punk (rancid, green day), metal, rock and even some old school dre.

Sometimes we look up you tube concerts too...joys of wifi

We listen to most of the above. (including the doof doof GTS..) . Take our music pretty seriously here. This ain't no place for a radioshack radio in the corner of the shop. two large PA speakers in the back corners, plus a Behringer 4000w amplifier running 2 x 15" subwoofers liven things up nicely after 5pm when the phone stops ringing..

:woot2  :rock  :dance

th_PhotoGrid_1400800535986_zpspoy6m6m1.j

I worked at Mastertint once, they listened to nova anova anovanova, ready to stab people by lunchtime, only so much one can hear Rihanna bark like a dog each day while some guy whose name is a dog tells me about how he is international 78 times in each song before you snap

Lately I've been listening to Johnny Cash all day for weeks. Good thing I work alone or I would have driven an employee batty by now :lol

Archived