Warranty ask with no documentation.

About a month or so ago, I got a call from a homeowner that had their house tinted with Vista film. No documentation but certain it was Vista. One window was peeling, custy has no idea what film was used, and can't remember who did it originally.This house is about a 45 minute ride with no traffic. I tell them they should look again for paperwork and maybe call the other Vista dealers near by to see if someone remembers them. Customer at that point starts going into a rage and says the film has a lifetime warranty bla bla bla. Says I'm a Vista dealer and I need to look at it and replace it. I suggest they remove a small piece and mail it to us so I can determine what film it is. At that point they threaten to call the Mfr and tell them that the local dealer ( me) is not servicing the area very well. .. I tell them that may be the best thing for them to do. Fuggin hate homeowners ..hate them.

OMG that's unreal TT.

Where do these customers get off on this tish?

I've got an extremely short fuse when it comes to audacious people who expect you to bend over whilst they ram home a squeegee into you.

I'd tell them to shove their film job where the sun don't shine out of....their arse.

Devil

Archived