Tips on any car anything unusual ?

I've got a tip.....

Come on the forum get caught out as a cheapskate bogey tinter, get shamed, come back on the forum as a new name like "west-side Tupac" or something the rather, just to be caught out as the same bogey hole.....

And continuously have people say "your a dud" and seriously not get it.....

Keep pretending you don't use B grade film, just to say publicly "oh I don't use b grade any more"

Keep digging yourself a hole displaying your little amount of brain capacity,

Then start a thread about all the tips you can give......

Can we get a Tupac emoticon so I can :shoot4

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I've got a tip.....

Come on the forum get caught out as a cheapskate bogey tinter, get shamed, come back on the forum as a new name like "west-side Tupac" or something the rather, just to be caught out as the same bogey hole.....

And continuously have people say "your a dud" and seriously not get it.....

Keep pretending you don't use B grade film, just to say publicly "oh I don't use b grade any more"

Keep digging yourself a hole displaying your little amount of brain capacity,

Then start a thread about all the tips you can give......

Can we get a Tupac emoticon so I can :shoot4

Well I've personally learnt heaps on this thread.

I'm never going to fart in a car again...cheers for that Eastwood :D

If you are a tinter and call around price checking what other shops are charging, make sure you ask for a price on a car that is still being made. Had one of my competitors or a friend of theirs call me a couple months ago looking for a price to tint a 2009 Hyundai Sonata. About 30 minutes later, the same number called looking for a price to tint a 4 door car. I told him that he had called me earlier and I had already gave him a price to tint his car. He said no, that he never called and was looking for a price to tint a  2010 Dodge Neon. :facepalm2  I laughed and told him whatever 4 door car he has, it is still the same price. 

Archived