Tinting over factory stickers

Like i said the only one i ever had a problem with was that stupid emissions sticker. That guy also complained about everything. I guess there is someone around here just leaving them on. Which I'm pretty sure i know who. I've even seen a tint shop put their sticker underneath. That was in south Carolina. Can't remember the name though. Had the vlt's and the shop name.

Guest birdman

I guess there is someone around here just leaving them on. Which I'm pretty sure i know who. I've even seen a tint shop put their sticker underneath. That was in south Carolina. Can't remember the name though. Had the vlt's and the shop name.

here in west virginia in the law it states that if anyone is to install window tint on their vehicle, it must have a sticker identifying legal tinting between the film and the glass, on each tinted window. i've only ever seen one car with stickers like that. i don't even think the police know it's supposed to have it.

in any case, i peel everything without asking. nothing sits between my film and the glass, other than those little black letters and some adhesive.

Archived