Don't pay any attention to the Aussies...

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Bahahahaha......

True?

I think my downfall is that at 2 years experience I can do I clean install without gaps or dirt on both auto and FG as well as I know my films and know where I can use them and I may be a little passionate about my job, and then there's the seasoned pros who love an old gap here n there

Maybe in 18 years more time people will believe me

Well, Kyle posts here quite regularly ( maybe not quite as much as he used to) and does respond to Aussie posts as well. And he seems like a great guy who definitely knows his stuff and has helped me with advice on occasion too. I am sure that remark was 'tongue in cheek' , but the Aussies do go on a lot about issues that only really relate to the Aussie scene and wouldn't have much interest to the average American tinter, so in a way, fair call IMO.

For the most part, we do try and keep it in the Aussie section.

AND we do own the biggest pest on TD......oops, sorry 35, did I say that out loud?

Love ya brother.

Well, Kyle posts here quite regularly ( maybe not quite as much as he used to) and does respond to Aussie posts as well. And he seems like a great guy who definitely knows his stuff and has helped me with advice on occasion too. I am sure that remark was 'tongue in cheek' , but the Aussies do go on a lot about issues that only really relate to the Aussie scene and wouldn't have much interest to the average American tinter, so in a way, fair call IMO.

For the most part, we do try and keep it in the Aussie section.

AND we do own the biggest pest on TD......oops, sorry 35, did I say that out loud?

Love ya brother.

Yeah, it came across as tongue in cheek. I just found it humorous. [emoji2]

Archived