Don't pay any attention to the Aussies...

Well you can't please everyone, and you shouldn't try I suppose.

I hope Dan is well, I wish he didn't feel that way. Sure, there's drama now and then, but it takes two to tango, and a lot of people bring drama with them.

I always do my best to keep the peace, but sometimes that causes more problems or is percieved as taking sides, and feelings get hurt, and I understand that.

I chose to let things go and certainly not hold a grudge.

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well you can't please everyone, and you shouldn't try I suppose.

I hope Dan is well, I wish he didn't feel that way. Sure, there's drama now and then, but it takes two to tango, and a lot of people bring drama with them.

I always do my best to keep the peace, but sometimes that causes more problems or is percieved as taking sides, and feelings get hurt, and I understand that.

I chose to let things go and certainly not hold a grudge.

Take a room full of this many tinters ( or any other profession for that matter) and of course there will be some spirited discussion and disagreements. There will also be some great friendships formed and alliances made and a lot of learning to be done.

If people choose to stop posting because they are bored of it or just move on in life, then that's fine. If they stop coming here just because they got their feathers ruffled, then the problem is within themselves and not with TintDude.

There are definitely times where I can almost see you paused with your fingers over the keyboard debating whether to get involved or not. I think you tread that fine line very well Ric.

Sorry mate, that only exists in the Aussie forum.....

I make jokes about thug life buying the cheapest shite he can find and being bodgy......

Sad nothing for about a month then offers to fly me down to Melbourne for a tint off......

I still think he's dodgy :lol but imagine if that happened in the general thread, you boys would be calling for my hanging with a lynch mob :lol

Sorry mate, that only exists in the Aussie forum.....

I make jokes about thug life buying the cheapest shite he can find and being bodgy......

Sad nothing for about a month then offers to fly me down to Melbourne for a tint off......

I still think he's dodgy :lol but imagine if that happened in the general thread, you boys would be calling for my hanging with a lynch mob :lol

Haha, that's because only in Oz can you call a guy a complete and utter bastard and it's a term of endearment to your best mate.

But I agree with Kyle/ C2C ( and kudos to him for outing himself to those that didn't know who he was), TD is a pretty cool place and you will find just as much agro or more on the various FB sites or on most other forums out there.

Archived